Asbestos Watch strives to provide the highest standards when it comes to asbestos-related projects
We offer you consistent and trustworthy services for your residential and commercial premises. If you have any questions or queries about us and our services, please contact us by sending us an e-mail or calling us directly.
A competent and trusted asbestos service provider for all your needs
You should not wait when you believe that asbestos may be present in your building. Contact Asbestos Watch Perth to conduct a thorough asbestos testing Perth work at your premises.
Only highly skilled and experienced removalists can deliver efficient and safe asbestos testing Perth services. We are committed to ensuring your health and safety. We care about all projects and can often be found going the extra mile to make sure everything ‘is going right’.
- We offer a comprehensive and complete asbestos testing Perth service starting from sample collection until providing recommendations.
- We use new and modern technology to conduct testing via an accredited laboratory.
- All procedures are conducted in accordance with national and local regulations.
- Our team members have countless experience in conducting sampling and asbestos testing Perth services in a respectable manner.
- We have worked extensively with property owners, large companies, and the government.
We know how dangerous asbestos is to human and the environment. That is why we are always ready to help you get rid of asbestos materials as soon as possible.
When seeking a reliable and competent asbestos testing Perth to identify asbestos within your property, look for Asbestos Watch Perth. Contact us now and get a free quote.
Why is performing asbestos testing Perth recommended?
Asbestos has natural properties that make it an inexpensive and excellent fire retardant. It was added to many construction products with a peak use between the 1940s through the 1980s.
Common materials that contain asbestos include:
- Cement sheeting
- Vermiculite insulation
- Ceiling Tiles
- Boiler pipes
- Vinyl flooring
The biggest risk posed by asbestos materials is during a renovation or demolition project in a building. This is when the asbestos material gets damaged and people living or working in the building is at risk of asbestos exposure.
You should not wait when you believe that asbestos materials might be present on your property. The only way to be sure whether your building contains asbestos materials or not is by getting asbestos testing Perth.
Here are some reasons why you need to perform asbestos testing Perth:
If you own a house or commercial space built before the 1980s, you can assume it probably contains at least some asbestos materials. You may want to perform asbestos testing Perth to look for damaged materials, which may contain asbestos, and have these encapsulated or removed.
The risks of exposure are much greater if you are renovating or remodelling an old building. Then, you should have a thorough asbestos testing Perth work done by an expert prior to the construction project.
Common events like hurricanes, bushfires, storms, and floods can expose human beings to asbestos. Soon after a natural disaster, asbestos fibres may circulate in the air continuously and make them easily inhaled. People, residing in the area when the disaster happens, are highly at risk to asbestos exposure. With two-thirds of houses in Australia today contain asbestos; the risks of exposure to its fibres after a natural disaster can be very high.
Deterioration and damage will increase the friability of asbestos materials. When asbestos-containing materials begin to break down and crumble, they can release dangerous friable fibres and make them go airborne. The fibres can cause the progression of aggressive illness in the future. The symptoms may not be quickly evident since the latency period of the illnesses are between 20 to 35 years.
Asbestos materials are something you can’t take lightly if there are signs of damage to older buildings. You have to keep in mind that performing asbestos testing Perth yourself by using DIY testing kits may be dangerous for you. It’s best to contact us to do a thorough inspection of your property.
We are always ready to help you to identify and get rid of this harmful substance as promptly as possible. We have the pivotal skills and knowledge to perform asbestos testing Perth – efficiently and safely. There is no project related to asbestos testing Perth that can be too challenging for our team of experts.
Why do you require a professional asbestos testing Perth?
There are many service providers who claim their experts in doing asbestos testing Perth and inspection of asbestos materials, while in fact, they are not. It is very easy to trust their promises and claims. You should be wary of before contacting certain companies or removalists.
You can easily avoid such removalists when you choose us. This is because we are the professional that will do whatever it takes to deliver the desired results of asbestos testing Perth for you.
Here are top reasons why you should contact Asbestos Watch Perth to perform asbestos testing Perth:
- We are a fully licensed and insured removalist: Asbestos Watch Perth consists of fully licensed and highly experienced asbestos professionals. We possess extensive knowledge and skill that enable us to deliver comprehensive and cost-efficient asbestos testing Perth services.
- We deliver an easy and straightforward process: Upon your contact, our team will come to the location and conduct a thorough inspection of your premises. We will do a test via an accredited laboratory and deliver the final report of asbestos testing Perth to you.
- Your health and safety is our top priority: Your health and safety is our highest priority, which is why we put great emphasis on proper safety procedure and time management. We are committed to achieving health and safety excellence. We conduct all jobs in a safe manner and agreement with all current legislation.
- We employ modern techniques and equipment: Our team has the right certification, training, and experience for a safe handling of asbestos materials. Furthermore, we employ new and modern testing techniques to complete the job in the best way possible. When you are dealing with our team members, you can sit back knowing that you are going to get accurate results.
You are in the right place to search for professionals to conduct a thorough asbestos testing Perth. We will do a thorough inspection of your property from the roof until the floor. If you are unsure and want to know if your living or working space contains asbestos, get in touch with us today and get a free quote.